PRESIDENT Emmerson Mnangagwa Monday extended the national lockdown by another two weeks saying there is need to reduce active cases.
Below are the highlights of the latest measures;
-Hours of Business from 0800 to 1700 hours.
-Curfew from 2000 to 0600 hours
-Funerals remain at 30 atrendees.
-Essential Service to remain functional.
-Govt function moves to 25%.
-All social gatherings remain banned
– Burials to be held as per WHO standards
– Essential services to continue
– Manpower manning government offices raised from 10% to 25%
– Testing for Covid-19 to be increased by Health Ministry
– Companies willing to open, to apply for exemption and test their employees
– Judiciary to be open but no one to attend hearings in gallery, everyone else in attendance should be tested.
– Schools to remain closed
– Markets to remain open
– Informal sector to remain open with respect to WHO protocols
//More to follow///