Preparations for the 2023 Edition of the Sanganai/Hlanganani World Tourism Expo have reached an advanced stage amid calls for partners from across the globe to take advantage of the abundant opportunities at the high level event.
The premier event which will be hosted in the City of Bulawayo from 12 to 14 October 2023 has sustained a traceable record of spurring tourist arrivals and providing networking opportunities over the years.
“We are ready to welcome you all our partners from across Africa and beyond to register to attend Sanganai/Hlanganani – World Tourism Expo to #MeetInZim, #VisitZimbabwe and indulge with international hosted buyers and media from key source markets on yet another physical B2B event,” said ZTA.
Sanganai/Hlanganani is Africa’s flagship signature event and an ideal meeting place for developing quality business relationships through face to face interactions.
All in all, attendants can do 365 days’ worth of business in just three days, putting their brand miles ahead of the competition.
It provides an opportunity Showcase your tourism products and services on the industry’s greatest stage.
The ZTA team is continuously working on new, innovative solutions and offers to cater to all your needs.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING SANGANAI/HLANGANANI
Participants at Sanganai/Hlanganani – World Tourism Expo stand to derive the following benefits:
• Meet and network (Sanganai/Hlanganani) with exhibitors, buyers, investors and suppliers of services to the tourism sector from all over the world.
• Establish strategic business partnerships with world tourism players
• Showcase your destination, products and services
• Acquire knowledge about different source markets
• Derive value from well structured, themed and informative International tourism meetings and conferences
• Interact with Travel Media from all corners of the world
• Establish strategic partnerships with other destinations/cities,