Qualifications And Experience
Suitable candidates should have the following:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Studies with a reputable University.
• Professional Accounting qualification such as CIS, CIMA, or ACCA.
• Master’s degree a distinct advantage.
• A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in Accounting, Auditing or Finance.
• Computer literacy including knowledge of Accounting packages e.g. Navision, ACCPAC, Sun systems or Pastel.
• Skills in financial reporting and analysis.
• Ability to establish, implement and review financial control systems.
• High level of confidentiality and integrity.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs specifying the role in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than Friday 28 January 2022.